Friday, September 21, 2007

October 4th is D-Day

No, I know Operation Overlord was on June 6th. But my D-Day, huzza. That's when like I have to start doing serious work on the capstone like thing. ::scratches head:: Like I wasn't working already. Anyways, I'm glad it's after the round of tests but before Swamp Bowl (Football in Gainsville and nay, football against the mo'effin Georgia Tech Lady Bulldogs is full of win) so I'm dancing about that. And I'm looking forward to tossing ideas around with someone far smarter than me on the subject--I can't just toss around mythology w/ the boys in the apartment.

I'm ordering books and I r teh poor, yar. So I guess interlibrary loans ::shudder:: will have to do. FIT library. Bad touch. No mommy don't make me. ::sigh:: oh well. I'll go do some of that eh, tomorrow/Monday. I have a test tomorrow and work and gym conditioning and 2 football games the weekend so that means Monday it is.

Note to self: Reading Norse mythology while listening to German speed metal is highly condusive. Must find more. And stay away from WoW while I do it ><.

No comments: