Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Deadlines, Deadlines

Ok so the outline thing was a success, hutzza! And the 1st chunk is due...::looks at clock:: today. I finished it but (g)od I need sleep. 28hrs and no sleep is a bad idea.

The only other capstone is this gal named Allison who's really nice and her topic is kind of interesting. A bit like 'well that sounds like a history capstone' but it's on women in the military during WWII and she's in Army ROTC so it has more meaning for her than it does for me, Marine JROTC aside. There's another kid who's preparing for his now to present during the summer about missionaries in S. Africa and I'm kinda feeling like the white elephant in the room when it comes to this whole 'comic book-Norse mythos' idea.

The capstone meeting was more of "You're doing WHAT?!" by Dr. Taylor and Patterson and while they didn't shoot down the idea, they were kinda hesitant of the idea that I'm doing an undergrad research project on comic books. 'scuse, 'graphic novels'. But Ruane is being all supportive and such and telling my to write my pa-tootie off so...yeah.

Febuary 20th is the next capstone meeting. The 13th is when the next chunk of my capstone work is due. Throw in a football trip to Key West and well...

::spazz::

No comments: